Saturday 7 July 2007

PIGGY CRAFT

A website to check out , these are such cute creatures.
A real brilliant website.

3 little pigs

3 little pigs




You HAVE to check out HummingBird Eyes
Evolution - Science mixed media assemblage diorama vintage artifacts man technology environment
Ooh,Ooh,Ooh..........the noise I made on seeing the above!
Ooh,Ooh,Ooh..........the noise that I make when I see something that I LOVE.
Funnily enough my girls make the same noise when they see something they LOVE.
With Fiona it is anything Cath Kidston that she sees (or of course Hello Kitty) and with SnoWhite it is anything Boyzone, Westlife or Sam Winchester!I can understand the Sam Winchester Ooh,Ooh,Ooh but I still don't get the anything Boyzone or Westlife. Sorry lads...........and this from the woman who has NEVER stopped liking Donny Osmond!


Check out the Bag Snob

A website you will love girls.

scaryfalchi.jpg

You lucky citizens of California will be spared this eye sore from Carlos Falchi when shopping at Saks because California state laws prohibit the sale of python skin (I do apologize for assaulting you with these images online though). I burst out laughing when I read the description of this unsightly bag on the Saks website, "a seductively luxurious mix of anaconda and snakeskin". What kind of drugs are they on? Who would be seduced by this? What they should have written is "a repulsively overpriced and deformed collage of reptile scraps". At least then consumers like yourselves will be able to make an informed choice. By the way, they are asking $2,995 for the bag, can you believe it?


As a vegetarian I find it just unacceptable, I just can't imagine why a person would want to buy it, PLUS it is ugly!

No comments: