Wednesday 14 February 2007

GENESIS

You are witnessing the birth of a new blog!
I shall keep A Blog on the Spectrum to talk about Autism and Beauty and family life and I shall use this new blog to talk about my views on the world around me and my thoughts and opinions(I know, scary stuff!). But for a while now I have felt guilty about writing about my views and opinions on things in general and mixing it up with the stuff about Autism and the family because the original purpose of the blog was to comment on Autism and living with it.
So here we are!
Here I get to talk about politics, philosophy, religion(sorry guys!) and general world goings on.
I have reared my girls well, they are like me and have an opinion on everything, especially my 21 year old!

2 comments:

Steve said...

A big hello to your new blog! Long may it continue!

Alicia Jane said...

Thanks for your comment on my page! I appreciate any and all thoughts. That is a good way to look at it and I too see it that way, and I know that even though kids are mean to my son, he has no idea and can look at the world through Christlike eyes and love everyone.